Tuesday, June 2, 2009
WHAT A GIFT I RECEIVED TODAY
It is 10:00 pm and I am falling over with fatigue but had to post this. Today Oksana is exactly 4 years and 5 months old and I have been with her since 4pm. She is truly an angel, She screamed for her caregivers and I felt like I was breaking her heart, the first 30 minutes of the ride was so difficult to bare, then she settled in and actually smiled at me a few times. within the first hour she snuggled her tiny body against me and remained there the rest of the ride to the hotel. Right now she is sitting here with me coloring. I still feel like I am dreaming, words cannot describe the feelings that I am experiencing. We will be flying out to Moscow in the morning and will be there for 4 days. One new problem somehow Aeroflot cancelled our return tickets, and Darius has been fighting with them all day so just pray we get a flight to get home. I cannot put photos on from this computer so maybe from Moscow, she is so cute.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am ecstatic for you, Christine. Darius was absolutely glowing when I saw him earlier. G and I will be praying about the airline ticket. I hope you can post pics in Moscow!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to have you back here soon.
Love,
Susan E
Keeping you two in my prayers. This is a special time for you and Oksana to be together, a time to create a bond. Love & Peace, MAZ
ReplyDeleteThank you Lord for answered prayers.
ReplyDeleteSweet Jesus i ask in your name, that you will provide the tickets. For your children to come home to the States.
Praise You Lord for chosing Christine to be Oksanas Mommy.. Hold them close to you. As they bond- and build a relationship of love together.
Oksana wait until you meet the rest of your family. And the dogs too.
Sweet dreams Christine, and Oksana.
Blessing;
Sharon
Dear Christine,
ReplyDeleteSo nice that you are finally are reunited for good! I'll pray for the flight/ticket situation to be resolved promptly. Enjoy this special time the two of you are having together! Can't wait to meet her!!!
Hugs!!!
Frieda
Christine: I've been praying for you everyday. I can't wait to meet your daughter! Love, Nancy
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you and your family. I've prayed for your safe return. Congrats, Chris