Friday, June 5, 2009
ONE MORE DAY!!!
It is about 10:30pm Friday, I am all packed for our big day tomorrow.We did the visa papers today and it was by far the easiest part of the trip. No problems no questions just here is your daughters visa and congradulations. Our flight is 3:30 tomorrow afternoon so please pray us back to the states safely and look for pictures of our sweet baby on Sunday. They will be posted. Today was the first day she actually ate a good meal and she seems to be settling in well. I think her fear of me leaving her again is no longer even a thought in her mind. She constantly is saying mama which is one of the best sounds I have heard all week. Thank you for fo;;owing us on this journey and for your encouraging words and your prayers, you will never know how much they mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praise God!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying you home-- Anxious to see you both.
Sharon