Monday, June 1, 2009

I"VE ARRIVED

How amazing is God! Those are the words that keep echoing in my mind. There were a few scary moments which had me relying on God throughout my day yesterday as well as into today.But I did it, without having someone drag me onto the plane, to be honest it was just so clear to me that our daughter was here and the only way was to just do it, without fear, and wow! I did however get to my room and fall to my knees crying, and praying, but that too was a good place to be. Today I slept, and had tea and went shopping down the block. I did treat myself to a pair of EGLE they are European shoes that are amazing, I refused to buy them last time Darius and I were here but I figured why not. Tomorrw I will be picked up at 9:30 am and go and get Oksanas passport then we go to get her. I have this nervousness in my belly today it is weird, I know it is real and yet it feels so unreal. I do miss Darius being here, it is an experience that we have done together, Russia is not the same without him. I do feel safe though so having been here twice does help make it easier being alone this time. I picked out the clothes for her to wear and hopr to be able to post photos on this blog of her tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Christine;

    God is amazing... I have been praying for you. And i must say i an relieved to see your post.

    Saw Darius in church yesterday. He is also excited. For your return, with Oksana.
    We chatted a little about the day Serena came to JBC, And Darius said-next Sunday my daughter Oksana will be sitting in that pew with her family. (so exciting)

    Many of us at JBC are excited to meet her, and hug you.

    You are Gods good and faithful servant.
    Prayers for a double measure of His grace and Mercy. Prayers for his umbrella of protection to surround you.
    Hugs, and love;
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine,

    So glad to hear you are there and all is fine. God is faithful! I will be watching for those pictures. I can't wait to see Oksana!!

    Love and prayers,
    Susan E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine,
    You have amazing courage and the grace of God can certainly be seen here. Praying for you and Oksana and the rest of your family
    Liz M

    ReplyDelete