Sunday, October 7, 2012

SEVEN DAYS LATER, HER SMILE IS BACK!!!

Hard to believe that seven days ago I was more afraid then I have ever been in my life, while at the same time finding comfort in the verse Isaiah 41:10. On Friday Oksana started to run a fever but she was put on antibiotics and today the fever is gone.Today she has severe neck pain so they decided to sedate her this morning because the pain meds really did not cover her pain. She is sleeping for about four hours now. I hope when she wakes up she will be doing better. Tomorrow the plan is to start aggressive rehab. She has to learn to balance with the added weight of all the head gear as well as regaining her strength. I decided to add this picture so everyone can she her beautiful smile.

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Christine,
    I am so proud of you and Oksana. You all have been through so much these past years and God has sustained you. Your right that Isaiah 41:10 says "Do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
    I KNOW you have been an instrument for God in bringing Oksana out of the captivity she was born into in her physical body.
    I am committed to be praying for you, Oksana and your family.
    I love you so very very much. Thank you so much for all that you have given of your self on Oksana's behalf Aunt Christine!

    ReplyDelete