What a beautiful day today is. Oksana and I are both very quiet this morning. She wanted coffee so I went and bought one for her. When I came back she asked if today was her surgery. She is very matter of fact about it. I told her that it was tomorrow, and all she said was okay. Part of the surgical team came in and today will be a busy day with last minute labs as well as starting her IV's. I asked her if she was getting nervous and to my surprise she said no.. She is amazingly brave and I intend to spend this entire day praying. Isaiah 41:10. This is a verse very dear to a wonderful friend of mine, I will memorize it and keep it close to my heart throughout this day and tomorrow. Please keep Oksana in your prayers. I will post again as soon as she gets out of surgery.
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment