Monday, May 18, 2009

PRE COURT

We have just returned from court. It was emotionally draining. We got to hear the facts of Oksanas' past. How she was abandoned by her parents and how she suffered at their hands and how she has been rejected by other families due to her deformity. Then how she realizes nobody wanted her because she is different. It was heartbreaking. Our attorney fought with good reasons to waive the ten days as well as the social worker from the orphanage who told how when we left her yesterday she was crying and fears we will not be back for her. I can't imagine all she is dealing with. Then we were told, there are no good grounds to waive the ten days. I just started crying, I am so sad, I need to somehow get it together because we have court again tomorrow and crying or showing any emotion is not allowed. We will be leaving on Wednesday morning to come back to the states. I want to ask for prayer for some miracle that tomorrow brings a change of heart for the decision, but I am trying to now just accept the laws that the court is following. It is going to be so hard to leave here without our sweet Oksana.

4 comments:

  1. Father God;

    Please comfort your child Christine. Give her peace that surpasses all understanding.

    I pray Dear Lord for a miracle in court tomorrow. But if it is not your will Lord, Please grant your faithful children Christine and Darius, your peace, and courage, and wisdom.
    In your precious name i pray-Amen
    Please be with little Oksana. May she one day know how very much, she is loved by you.

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps 46:1 "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble,.."
    Romans 8:26 "...the Spirit helps us in our weakness." The Lord WILL give you the emotional strength to make it through the court appointment tommorow because His Word says " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:14 I'm praying for Gods mercy in the court tommorow and that He will give you two the "peace of God, which passeth all understanding." Phil.4:7. Don't lose heart. He has brought you this far. Know that I'm praying for you. MAZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Christine. Will be praying for all of your hearts.
    Love to all of you,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is Russia time. You guys are probably in court right now. My heart is in Stavropol with you!!!

    The Lord will be faithful to complete the good work that He has started.

    Love you!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete