Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It is official OKSANA GRACE OSHIDAR

We have just come back from court. Today was truly more of a formality. once more the laywer brought up the petition as well as the director of the orphanage and the social worker. Unfortunitely, the prosecutor did not move from her position. Darius and I will be flying home tomorrow without Oksana. As sad as it is, we go with the peace knowing that those here caring for her love her so much. There were many tears at the courts decision and we will view the next ten days as part of Gods mighty plan. Our children at home are missing us and the idea of seeing them tomorrow makes me glad. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and we look forward to showing off our beautiful Oksana to all of you very soon.

6 comments:

  1. Who knows why the court ruled this was in spite of the petition, but we know God is soverign and I'm comforted knowing you two have peace knowing Oksana is in the care of those who love her. See you soon! MAZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me, I am Laura's sister in IL. I have followed your story and have prayed for all of you since your journey began with Oksana. We know that God is still on the Throne and that He will watch over and protect all of you until she is back in your arms soon, (and forever). I am thankful for your Peace and I will continue to pray. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am sorry that the waiting period wasn't waived but this part of your journey is almost over and your lives together are about to begin. Greg and I are overjoyed for all of you. I'm happy to hear that you have peace in your hearts.
    Much Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very excited and happy for you guys hopefully the next 10 days will fly by with flying colors and you will be going back to pick her up. All of your story's have given me goose bumps !! I will see you guys soon and have a safe trip home , Love ya's Kelly Jo :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congradulation Christine and Darius;

    Oksana Grace is one lucky little girl.

    May God richly bless you and your family.

    Hugs
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Christine & Darius,
    Congratulations -- so happy that little Oksana is officially part of your family! Can't wait to meet her! Ten days will be hard to have to wait but she soon will be home with you all!
    Blessings & much love,
    Frieda & family :)

    ReplyDelete