Friday, May 15, 2009

8 Doctor medical completed!!!

Today is now behind us, we were done in less then two hours with alot of the results we brought from the US accepted. The clinic for TB was a scarey experience sitting there with people who have TB coughing and I was just praying the whole time. Within ten minutes we were on our way.We have no program requirements tomorrow and we get to see Oksana on Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. PTL;

    I awoke praying for you and Daruis- For protection from infection.

    For Gods unbrella of protection to surround both of you.

    God answers Prayer//Jesus calms the storms.

    Sharon G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that part is behind you! You're one step closer to take Oksana home!
    Thinking of you -- keep strong!
    Love,
    Frieda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled to hear that this leg of your adoption journey is nearly over. I pray that God opens the door for the 10 day waiting period to be over, but in the event that it doesn't happen I know that God is still with you in every step of the journey. Praying for travel mercies and for precious Oksana's heart and for a peaceful transition. Looking forward to seeing photos!! I can't believe that Oksana grew 3 inches. Can't wait to see all of you together. Love to all of you-as ever, you are in my prayers.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another step closer to bringing Oksana home! That must have been creepy sitting in the TB clinic with everyone coughing all around you. Hope you two were able to get some rest on Saturday and maybe do something fun and refreshing. Keep the faith. Luv, MAZ

    ReplyDelete